2013 Top 10 Nintendo 3DS Games According To Club Nintendo Members
1. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - According to one club member, A Link Between Worlds is the best Zelda handheld game in years. One of them also praised the game for the story, characters, puzzles and combat. The developers had to do some adjustment to the game to make it playable on the 2DS.
2. Fire Emblem: Awakening - Praised as the best strategy game ever played with an amazing story, characters and artwork. The music was also given approval and said to be very well worth the time and money.
3. Pokemon X - Mega Evolution was one of the most notable features of this game. The fans commended its high replay value and exciting adventure from start to finish. Watch out for our review!
4. Pokemon Y - While being an identical game, there are a few differences that make Pokemon Y distinct from Pokemon X. But likewise, Pokemon Y has a massive amount of content and will surely bring out the child in you.
5. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - With members who commented on the game aged 13, 24, and 34, we can pretty much tell that the game has a pretty balanced fan base. One of the members described the game as "fun and relaxing". There's a lot of things to do in the game, and if you like the idea of being in a fantasy world, you might actually like this game.
6. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies - Obviously, the story is one of the focal point of playing this type of game. According to one of the members, the story blew him away. The mystery solving and playing as an attorney also played a big role in winning the gamer's heart. There's a lot of interesting characters and the game uses real 3D models.
7. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - If you like everything big like monsters and weapons then this game is for you. The amount of content is unquestionable and you can transfer data between the Wii U and 3DS.
8. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - The game is highly favorable for its fun gameplay and Luigi's funny character. There's a lot of things to do in the game.
9. Rune Factory 4 - The mix of farming, fighting and social features of the game was a huge sell to many gamers. Although, the members who gave testimonials about the game seem to age from 27 to 31, which perhaps tells that the game needs a little bit of patience. As one of the members said, "the amount of content in the game is seemingly endless."
10. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - The members gave credit to the game for being imaginative and fun in a way that only Nintendo can deliver. We agree! Even if you just try the demo, you'll surely have lots of fun with this game.
So did your favorite make it to the list? If not, what is it and why do you like it?
Source: Club Nintendo