There are many perks for subscribing to PlayStation Plus and one of them is getting free games every month. The games aren't alway AAA, but most are quite decent. Also, if you don't have much games or you just bought your Vita, you get an instant game collection. For games on sale, Plus members also get some good discounts. PlayStation Plus is even more worth the buck if you have a PS3, but it's not required.
To subscribe to PlayStation Plus, simply follow the steps below.
“There are many perks for subscribing to PlayStation Plus and one of them is getting free games every month.
- Launch PlayStation Store
- Make sure your account is funded for at least $50 or $20.
- Look for the PlayStation Plus icon in one of the scrolling pictures
- On top of a list of games, there should be another PlayStation Plus icon, with no pricing
- Once you clicked that icon, you'll be presented with two options
- $49.99 for 1 year membership
- $17.99 for 3 month membership
Another thing is that downloading games via webstore or Vita, if you downloaded a cross-buy game on the PS3, the webstore/Vita will not allow you to purchase it again. Instead, you have to go through your download list, as it's already been added, and download it from there.
Did this guide help you? If you have more questions, just ask away by leaving a comment below!