Introducing 3DPorch, an online application that allows you to upload and share 3D Photos. They support a variety of formats, including the MPO (Multi Picture Object) format which is what the Nintendo 3DS uses.
Below is the step by step procedure to get your 3D photo up there on the web and share with your friends! Keep in mind that you can upload 3D Photos directly using your 3DS web browser using the steps below.
- First, go to 3dporch.com and sign up for an account.
- Once you created an account, sign in.
- From the Home page, click on Upload 3D Photos (link next to the home button on the top of the page).
- Choose a file, if you imported your 3DS Photo to your Desktop computer make sure that you choose the files ending in .mpo (and NOT jpg, jpeg). Otherwise, if you're using the 3DS browser, you only need to pick the photos to upload.
- Click upload, it may take a while.
- After about 1 to 2 minutes, click on "My Photos" and there you'll see all the pictures that you uploaded and you're done!
If you want your 3DS 3D Photo shared on facebook, copy that URL and paste on your status message or simply right click on your image and click "save as". Cheers!
If you got some more questions, leave a comment and we'll try to answer! And also, don't forget to tell us about your experience using your 3DS Camera!